Crystal is a rare mineral, a kind of gemstone, quartz crystal, belonging to the quartz family in mineralogy.
Forms colorless and transparent crystals when pure. When it contains trace elements such as Al, Fe, etc., it is pink, purple, yellow, brown, and the like. Different types of color centers are formed by irradiating trace elements to produce different colors such as purple, yellow, brown, pink, and the like. The inclusion of inclusion minerals is called inclusion crystal, such as hair crystal, green ghost, red rabbit hair, etc., the inclusions are rutile, tourmaline, actinolite, mica, chlorite and so on.
1. Piezoelectric effect: Under the action of mechanical force (pressure or tension), the two ends of the crystal single crystal will generate electric charges, and their electric quantities are equal but opposite signs. In the industry, colorless, defect-free, non-double crystal crystals are often used as piezoelectric quartz plates.
2. Thermal conductivity: better than glass, but compared with most minerals, and has directionality.
3. Hot melt: crystal is difficult to melt, melting when the temperature reaches about 1715 ° C, can reduce the melting point when there is inclusion.
4. Boiling point: 2477 ° C
5. Chemical stability: very good, only dissolved in hydrofluoric acid at room temperature, not dissolved in other types of acids, alkalis. It can be dissolved in sodium carbonate solution under high temperature and high-pressure conditions.
6. Solubility: Crystal is insoluble in water at normal temperature and pressure.
Touching the crystal with your hand, natural crystals usually have a much cooler temperature than artificial crystals; with natural eyes, natural crystals usually have cotton-like inclusions, which are not found in artificial crystals.
For monochromatic crystals such as amethyst citrine, it is usually necessary to observe its dichroism. Even the top amethyst citrine has a color difference. This method can be used to identify whether or not to add color.
Natural crystals generally have a flocculent shape, which is commonly known as cockroaches. This is a small hole in the liquid water and carbon dioxide, and synthetic crystals will not have such characteristics.
Crystal is a grade of color, which affects the price of the crystal. It is not like diamonds can be judged by 4C, so you have to listen more and see more to be able to really distinguish. The general standard is that the larger the crystal stone, the better, the better, the more delicate the color, the more typical the shape is. However, the most important thing is that you like it, and there are several ways to identify authenticity when purchasing:
(1) Seeing: In the process of formation, natural crystals are often affected by the environment and contain some impurities. When viewed from the sun, you can see a faint uniform small horizontal stripes or catkins, commonly known as (ice cracks, cotton wool). The fake crystals are often smelted with crystal slag and glass slag. After polishing and coloring, there is no uniform streaks or catkins.
(2) Check with two colors: natural amethyst has dichroism, and fake crystal has no dichroism.
(3) Check with a magnifying glass: Under the transmitted light with a ten-fold magnifying glass, the bubble can be found as a fake crystal.
laprovidence-fourmies.com (4) Of course, the most authoritative way is to send it to a professional organization for identification.
Thinge sandals manufacturer can make all kind of sandals for you. Weclome to order.